DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We kindly request a small deposit of £10 per table for parties of 6 & above. The deposit will be deducted from the bill on the day of the reservation. The payment can be made by credit or debit card (over the phone or in person). The restaurant processes all payments with a secured network supported by Worldpay.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled without prior notice
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 48 hours prior to your booking. Thai table restaurant reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of £10 per table for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 48-hour notice period.
- The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Thai table restaurant in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
- We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
- Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice, will also incur a £10 per table fee.
- Where possible, the Thai table team will actively manage restaurant bookings by checking attendance with the main guests/ contact we have in our bookings diary.